Wednesday 28 January 2009

A Different Kind Of Lunar New Year






It was a slightly different Chinese Lunar New Year for me as I did not spend the eve with Karen and Kyra at the in-laws in Bukit Jalil. Felt that I had taken a break for Xmas and needed to work although it was both a public holiday and press shutdown. So made a day trip to KL and shot back to Malacca to cover the New Year Eve countdown at Jonker Street. (It drizzled...lol)
So here I was all alone...just me, my guitar and a bowl of Maggie Mee (Asam Laksa of course) for New Year dinner. Wasn't that bad although it got a bit quiet. (without Kyra around) Spend New Year's day working and trying to catch the Annular Eclipse although zonked out on a couple of beers later that evening.
The second day of the festive season proved a little more exciting as when on photo hunt (or should I say photo shoot). Had quite a ball clicking away although wished had more time to compose better shots of the subjects.
Had some spare time in between the two days and did a little posing for the camera myself....all dressed up. (tripod and timer of course). Anyway, as mentioned, had a quiet but interesting Lunar New Year.....
To None I Wish Ill But To All I Wish Peace And Love.

No comments: