Monday 12 January 2009

Faith That Everything Happens For A Reason



'For those who have faith, no explanation is needed'. I am such a cartoon and hilariously baffling at times...a paradox wrapped in an egnima.
By that, I mean that I would like to consider myself a logical person who believes in hard facts or rationale scientific or plausible explanation for most things. (lol..although I sometimes behave beyond my own logic or age).
A good example is me having taught Kyra that there is no such thing as ghosts (i.e such as potrayed in the movies) or even Santa Claus for a matter of fact. Tell jer that there is and her reply would be 'talking silly..no such thing'.


Yet, there is also the side of me that also holds on to the belief that there are things that defy logic and ought to be taken on 'faith'. Like the concept of 'time' or 'beauty', faith is a relative matter and can mean a 1,001 things depending on how its viewed. (lol...like my sis in Selangor who prays to the Almighty, the creator of the Universe, when hunting for a parking space at the mall..and presto...she finds one).
For me, I do firmly believe that everthing happens for a reason, be it good or bad. It does not matter if good fortune smiles on me or if life seems unfair at times....it just part and parcel of a higher purpose that is beyond the comprehension of my limited and human mind. However, this only applies where freewill is dormant, i.e..that we are able to forsee and shape the consequences of our action.
In this respect, its been more almost 20 years since I have been following world events....the latest being Israel's invasion of Gaza....this too, to me is an event that is happening for a reason. There are certain things which must come to pass and they will.


I take all things as happening for a reason and have faith the everything will somehow work out fine...because I do believe that there is a God who is and will continue to look out for me and my family.

I pray that those whom I have come to know through my life's journey are fortunate enough to share the same faith...and remain safe in God's love.


To Him All Glory, Honor and Praise.


To None I Wish Ill But To All I Wish Peace and Love.

No comments: