Friday 16 January 2009

Veritas Lux Mea












Its strange how we easily forget that if we strip away the layers of enculturation, artificial labels and social conformity, we, all of us, are human.
In that respect, no one is born Christian, Buddhist, Muslim or Hindu. We come into being and into this world as a 'human'....one that is driven by a myriad of emotional states and differing level of consciousness and controlled by both weakness and strengths.
To deny ones 'humanness' is to deny ones true self and limit the possibility of self discovery. Its the misconception of who we truly are, i.e merely human, that has led to a lot of inner strive.
To each his own and I believe that ultimately 'faith' will be the light that guides us out of the darkness of ignorance.
Psalms 23
The LORD is my Shepherd, I shall not want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures, He leads me beside quiet waters, He restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness for His name's sake.
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil, for You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.
Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life,
And I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.
Amen

To None I Wish Ill But To All I Wish Peace and Love.

No comments: