Monday 5 January 2009

Here I Go Again

The last few days have been rather blue for me...in a sense that I have been feeling restless and pensive. Its as though there's something missing, a feeling of being lost and finding myself brooding a lot and being grouch.

Been pondering what may be the reason or reasons. It stem from me putting on lots of weight over the last two months and dislike seeing my waistline expanding (besides having all my clothes not sitting well).
The other reason may be biological, i.e. hormone imbalance owing to my thyroid going haywire on me again. I have been on the pill (not that kind of pill) for the last year or so for hyperthyroidism. Its an over active thyroid that leads to excessive hormones resulting in rapid heart rate, anxiousness, mood swings and rapid loss of weight. I can safely say that I know what a woman feels when she goes through during her monthly menses as some of the symptoms are similar to pre-mentrual syndrome caused by hormonal changes. (not to say that I know what it feels to wear a pad).
Hyperthyroid is the total opposite of hypothyroid where one become lethargic and begin putting on weight. There is a possibility that the medication that I have been taking has done its job. So, I shall put this to rest by a trip to my doctor tomorrow and getting my hormone level tested.


Lol...just hope its my hormones coz the other reason why I may be feeling this way is due to me getting fatter...which means that I will look even shorter...boo, hoo, hoo.


To None I Wish Ill But To All I Wish Peace and Love.

No comments: