Thursday 14 August 2008

The Joy Of My Life


It was alomst five years ago (in about six hours time) that God worked a miracle in my life. This miracle taught me more of how boundless love can be and how precious life is. In the hustle bustle of my daily life, I hope that I will be able to provide her the care, love, attention, guidance and security.. to be a worthy father and a true friend to her.
I pray that God will allow me time, time to she as she continues her journey through life. My prayer for her on her special day is that she will be able to live to its fullest and be an example of God's love here on Earth.

Happy birthday Kyra Elizabeth Carvalho, may God keep you safe and warm in His love, always.

......Amor Est Vitae Essentia.....

To none I wish ill but to all I wish peace and love.

No comments: