Sunday 27 July 2008

Reality Check


It does seem that the world of blogging does have its boundaries...that is linked to the real physical world. Still trying to cramp in as much of the G9 and blogging but realize that its limited to the very one thing we are bounded to...time.
How strange we seem to be rushing, chasing 'time' most of our lives but never ever catching up with it. This is what happened, me trying to catch some 'time' for the G9, this and of course ....where my story of whatever should have begun as how ended my previous post.

Factor in family, work and the other little distractions of life and you get limited time to blog.....conclusion....my new found freedom of expresion via the borderless world of blogging is thus also bounded, like all things, to 'time'.

That brings me to the question of what aspect of me do I wish to blog about? The very question ask by pro-blogger Ken, Kititto.com and Beautifukk.com while in Machap, Alor Gajah. Darn..he knew Jason Mumble and Pintokopak, in particular Jason who has gained the reputation as a blogger who has a passion for food. Couldn't agree more. (sorry Pelf the little impish Elf....he drew a blank when I mentioned you..not famous yet lah.lol...you need more by lines).
So I guess I'll have to figure out how to catch some time and find out exactly where my story begins.....

No comments: