Thursday 24 July 2008

Falling Into to Place & Everything Happens For A Reason

'Faith' is such a relative question and one that is very personal to most. Me? If church attendance is a mark of a good practicing Christian, then I guess I would be considered a lost cause and a lost soul.

Besides passing on his legacy of music to me, Andrew, I would affectionately call him, showed me that faith is something that is lived. This brings me to my present happenstance. Me getting my Canon G9 and discovering blogging as another form of expression. Both gradually coming together to open a new world of discovery. So its back to faith.....faith that everything happens for a reason and the G9 and blogging coinciding in my life is, in my believe, an nonrandom event.

Well, getting a dose of my two new discoveries has given me such a high. I am exhausted from....tidying up me casa for the arrival of the G9 and haven't slept a wink. Thought I was rather blase when the camera finally arrived at the office at 2pm but soon found out otherwise when I reached home later in the day.

The need for sleep immediately vanished the second I took my first experimental shot of a oil canvas scenery hanging in one of the rooms. Since then till.....now...I've yet to fully satisfy my need to take more shots......hence no posts of photos as of yet as I completely drained the cam's battery dry of its juice.......ha,ha....

By the way, haven't yet chosen a name for the G9 but will think of something,,,and yes...I love it especially one of the very first few shots taken by Pintukopak of me in sepia tone...darn I look good.

No comments: