Monday 21 July 2008

Life Is Really Too Short?

The adage that life is short is something which I have tried to live by although with dire consequences at times. Still, despite the ups and downs, there are no regrets (a word that seldoms crops up in my life's dictionary) as I am contented knowing that I have lived my life as how I have wanted it to be.

Its ironic how most of us go about our daily lives without a care with regard to the fragility our mortality. With death being the only certainty in our lives, it is a shame that we get too caught up with the moment. More often than not, we fail to stop and smell the roses or to appreciate the simple joys and beauty that life has to offer

So there you go...this is one of the reasons why my thoughts are now part of the borderless but wonderful realm of cyberspace, a place where I am able to share my inner workings, passion, beliefs and pure non-logical sense with like minded others out here.

To none do I wish ill but to all I wish peace and love.

No comments: