Monday 28 July 2008

I Think I Caught Me Some Time....

Yup, think I caught me some time...just about enough to pen some thoughts. As usual, work is work and got some done although a quiet Monday here with little action in the news.

Gave some thought as to how I would like my blog to be....like me...a high strung blog swirlling with a hosts of topics ranging from my chaotic life, my passion for Malacca and its rich past, anything that is of art and music, politics and faith.

Besides introducing interesting snippets on the state's history, culture and heritage, the blog will also expose the unexplainable and oddities of Malacca which continue to remain a mystery and a puzzle for me.

This includes the state's enigmatic rows of standing stones alignments in Alor Gajah (our very own megaliths like as Stonehenge), unexplained ancient markings such as the 'calatrava cross' and Freemasons symbols, a well documented UFO sighting dating back almost 500 years ago, undiscovered treasures such as the sunken Flor De Mar or Flower of the Sea and the lost gold mines of King Solomon and many others.

Through this, it is hoped that the like minded out there would help enrich my understanding and knowledge by contributing their thoughts and opinions here.

1 comment:

Jason Lioh said...

Oh, somebody has joined the blogging world. Haha! Welcome abroad.