Monday 29 March 2010

Holy Week






Its that time of the year again where Catholic faithful all over the world begin the Holy Week observance after some 40 days of 'fasting and sacrifices'...well...most Catholics....except me. I guess I am a sinner and just hope that Christ will have mercy on when He comes. Never claimed to be an angel nor the devil in disguise...just a regular trying to get by short wonderful yet chaotic life.

Ah..'faith'...now that's something. It can never be fixed, measured, counted or quantified...but only felt...akin to the emotions evoked by our senses. That is what faith means to me. To know that everything that happens in my life...happens for a reason...good or bad in my human perspective...knowing that God, in His divine love and knowing...is merely exacting His Will.

I thank God for life and for my family and the love that God sown in my life. I pray that He will continue to keep me and my family save in His loving arms. I make this pray through His Son Christ Jesus my Lord in union with the giver of Life...the Holy Spirit. Amen.

To None I Seek Ill But To All I Seek Peace And Love

No comments: