Wednesday 7 April 2010

Missed That One








Its been quite a week with work and what not. First there was the father and son-in-law from Merlimau whose wife and daughter (high risk categories) died days apart due to health complications after contracting the Influenza A(H1N1) virus.

On the brighter side of things, managed to capture both a dawn rainbow and a glorious sunrise on the same day, same locations and minutes apart...cool. And there was the deep orange sunset prior to the 7.8 earthquake that hit Sumatra today at about 6.21am. Dang...missed that one...although Karen related it to me the minute I woke up, only moments after she experienced the building swaying slightly for several abrupt moments.

So much I can say for that..the global signs of climate and Earth changes are present and it is only a matter of time...before the shit hits the fan. God have mercy and I pray for His protection and Grace.

p/s finally got a decent hand phone Nokia e63, more apt for business use and work. Love it and trying to get it upgraded to be able to receive GPS capabilities.

To None I Wish Ill And To All I Wish Peace And Love

1 comment:

Jason Lioh said...

Yo! Good news, your Nokia Maps is now available for free and can use the navigation thingy now.

Just need to update it.

If you want, pass me back my cable and hand me your phone for one day and you will get it back all nicely done. :D