Sunday 14 March 2010

Sharing Some Thoughts And Love Of Music









Its been quite a long week of work despite being on 'official' leave. (trying to clear off back log of leave as requested by HQ but...alas...news doesn't stop ya). Some poor 18-year-old bloke got bumped off by his 'friends' over a girl. Now that is sad and tragic. Poor chap came from a broken home, raised by his grandparents, dropped out of school and eventually got mixed up with the wrong crowd. God have mercy on his soul.
The weather has cool a bit following several days of intermittent rain following almost a month of hot dry spell. (That has put a damper on my plans t take Kyra for a swim). Promise to take her out on Monday as I am off till Tuesday.
So its Sunday night and I am going to take a break to listen to some music and pick up a few guitar tips on the Tube. God Bless.

To None I Wish Ill But To All I Wish Peace And Love.

No comments: