Tuesday 10 February 2009

Out By The Jetty.





Darn...it was a quite a throw back last Sunday when was invited to meet up with Aly for a 'karaoke' session at the jetty. Heard about the place but never really ventured there so thought I join in. (yup also to satisfy my ego too and show off me talent at the mike...lol) It was a simple pre-Chap Goh Mei get togther and to celebrate Aly's 26th birthday.
Pretty niffty joint and dejavu experience as Aly's boyfriend and me were the only non Chinese there. So it was half a night of listening to Chinese songs. Some pretty nice tunes.
Managed to do a couple of numbers. Ayiah...have to learn some current songs lah instead of singing 80s numbers. (lol...the songs were from an era when most of them were still in their diapers).
Anyway, still had a decent time and even squeezed in a few shot of the view from the jetty and the almost full moon minus the partial eclipse.
p/s Aly's the 26-year-old one standing on the sofa and looking like an iritated 6-year-old who wants a go at the mike.
To None I Wish Ill But To All I Wish Peace and Love.

No comments: