Monday 11 January 2010

A New Day






A week has passed and waking up early for 'school' seems a little refreshing start to 2010...thanks to Kyra. She is taking her new schooling experience pretty well and thank God for that.
New start for the New Year is the order of the day and that goes for work life too. Chen Pelf Yeen, a stringer with The Star in Malacca will soon be leaving to do her Master...good for her. Just hope that she had found her stint with with us here an enriching one with memories that will last a lifetime. But as news never stops.....so life must go on....and this is where two new interns from UTAR have come into the picture. The two lasses will be with the Star for the next couple of months and I hope that I will be able to guide them well.
As for the country....I pray for peace and harmony...that God will continue to bless our nation in 2010 and beyond despite its shortcomings and frailties.

"The Lord Is my Shepard and in Him shall I trust"

To None I Wish Ill But To All I Seek Peace and Love.

No comments: