Sunday 26 July 2009

Just Enjoying Some Funk And Blues.





Still a little shell shock and jaded from work...and the tragedies surrounding two major stories covered over a span of almost two weeks. There was the tears, grief and of course the pain of loss shared amongst the two separate families.
And there was also the political drama and circus revolving around one of them. Yup..read it right..the dirty and profane word...'politics'. (which is not a bad as those who profess to belong to that caste of so called humans).
Well, had to part work the half of Sunday...sigh and then my Canon G9 shot button got screwy on me....much to my dismay...a double whammy. This was because it meant that I would not be able to capture scene for about a month owing the time spent to get it fixed.
Managed to squeeze of a few shots before my G9 went totally when bust on me. Well, before sending it off to service, it did no harm to try and give it a good clean and a pray to see if it would work. And presto....much to my delight...it worked.
So, the simple joy of getting my G9 working, no matter how insignificant it may seem to some....meant a lot to me. It made up for the two weeks of running around. To cap it off, I am now trying to embark on some Funk and Blues with my guitar, courtesy of YouTube.
There you go...may two weeks in a nut shell...and some shots prior to my camera going nuts on me and a shot of my little rascal when it did finally work right again.
p/s Going to play some funk and blues to chase those H1N1 away.....Amen.
To None I Wish Ill But To All I Wish Peace and Love.

No comments: