Sunday 12 July 2009

Colours Of Life



It was quite a busy week with work and what not. Like the previous week before, it was work during the weekends. Well, at least I can take sometime off during the coming weekand do more song recordings for YouTubue (to feed my on fledgling ego of course)
However, did managed to get some good shots of the Melaka Unesco World Heritage Site 1st anniversary and the Hokkien Baba-Nyonya Christian 30th anniversary dinner. Both occasions were interrupted by some incident involving me G9 camera. At the heritage thingy...rush to the event...found a great parking...fast walked to the venue some 150meters away and...forgot to load my camera battery...lol. At the Babe Nyonya thingy...got some great shots...but freaked out when couldn't upload them due to corrupt file on memory card. Lol...finally managed to recover the files..much to me relief.
So here they are...the almost never materialized photos.


To None I Wish Ill But To All I Wish Peace And Love.

No comments: