Saturday 20 December 2008

Ode To Joy







Like Mozart's Ode To Joy, there are certain things in life that touches my very soul. Be it through senses evoked through sight, sound, taste or smell, the emotion that is close to that of joy and love of life.
After months of merely taking auto shots with my G9, I decided to be a little more creative and adventurous and went on photo hunts with Alison (Nikon) and Pelfy (Sony and her boyfriend who was decent enough to act as her potter). The photos were taken over a three day period of scenes of the Holiday Inn jetty, Malacca River, Selat Mosque and Stadhuys. It was thoroughly enjoyable indeed.
There was also the added bonus of the unexpected blue sky day when I was in Kampung Baru Ayer Salak to get some shots of the 1886 St. Mary's Church. Lo and behold, there was even a half moon high above the vivid blue cloudless mid morning sky.

As Christmas and the New Year of 2009 approaches, I just want to express my thanks to God Almighty for the simple joys in life and the ability to appreciate the splendor and beauty of His creations.


To None I Wish Ill But To All I Wish Peace and Love.

No comments: