Sunday 14 December 2008

Live Like You Were Dying


Had started off a post detailing what I went through slightly more than a year ago...decided to put it aside for now. However, the song by Tim Mcgraw 'Live Like You Were Dying' sums it all up for me last year. Well that's that and don't feel like dwelling on the past...a painful and traumatic part of my life that I thank God for the experience and strength given to overcome it.
Spend the weekend doing some spring cleaning before Christmas. It was kind of a full two days beginning with bowling on Friday between my fellow journalists and TM (Telekom) staff. Phew...did slightly better this time round and even brought Karen and Kyra along to watch me bowl. Besides the usual gutter balls, I did score a few strikes and spares. Jason and Alison (that explains Kyra's pose with Jason, the 'koko' that patah my doggy's ear) were on hand and Alison fared much better this time round. (except for the gutter ball she got when she decide style was better than pins when I took her photo)
Also had the opportunity to take a few photos with my G9 of the 'super moon' at about 4am on Saturday morning. The moon was the biggest for the year. Wished I had done better although the moist air and clouds were factors I had to contend with.
On a more serious note, Razak, the photographer attached with the daily Malay tabloid Kosmo, was involved in an accident. Bumped his face pretty bad and is currently warded. Though I don't know him that well, he strikes me a decent and soft spoken chap. I am glad and thank God that he is alright. Will visit him this Monday to see how he is recovering.
Enjoying my new flat screen monitor (an early Xmas present bought at Mahkota Parade's Pikom Fair) and Mozart's 'Ode to Joy' as I write. Have posted several photos that represented my weekend.
To None I Wish Ill But To All I Wish Peace and Love.

No comments: