Monday 28 December 2009

Post Xmas Cheer





It was truly a family affair this xmas at A Famosa Resort in Alor Gajah. It was in a sense an escape from the mesh of the expected xmas crowd in the city although most parts of the resort was packed with families on their holiday break.

It was food galore at the rented bungalow and food hunting by night in nearby Tampin. (a quaint little town that is split between Malacca and Negeri Sembilan). There was also the Wii which everyone enjoyed...so much so that Pops or Andrew, my 80 year old dad has decided to get for himself...to play golf of course. Even had the good fortune of taking a shot of Orion's Belt....hanging in a cloudless Xmas nite.
And sleep was something the boys and kids skipped the three days we were there. Waterworld was also fun although it was packed like a sardine can. I must note that Kyra is one brave nut who coaxed me into going on a super toboggan ride...it was great and she had a blast. I was hanging on to the harness for my dear life each as it seemed as though we were going to fly off the toboggan.

It was one of the best family xmas and I thank God for life and the its simple joys. I pray that He keeps us safe and continue to shower us with His mercy and love.

To None I wish Ill But To All I Wish Peace and Love.

No comments: