Tuesday 24 November 2009

Of Cupcakes, Kites and Glasses








Its been quite while since my last post. Been rather busy with this and that, in particular getting my old faithful in shape again...as in the 13 year old Wira that I own. Its been around and has served Karen and me well over the years...including a miraculous escape from death or serious injury along the highway. So rather than trading me car for another, I decided to give it a treat by making several major changes.
Then, there was Kyra and her cousins who spend the weekend over again. Owing to the monsoon wind, we decided to go kite flying at the Malacca Kite Festival. We also ended up getting our eyes tested and glasses for Kyra and Isabelle.
Well, work is work although the political scene for MCA has been rather chaotic.
To None I Wish Ill But To Al I Wish Peace and Love.

No comments: