Tuesday 1 September 2009

The Weather's A Changing







Its been more than a week since my last post. Been rather hectic with work, Malaysia's 52 birthday and my sisters who were down during the school break. Was hoping for the opportunity for some nice pix when several occasions did present themselves unexpectedly.
Well, one thing is for sure..the weather has been kinda of cold lately..with the rain and what not. Based on my peeve observation of the weather satellite images..the cloud build up around the globe along the equatorial zones has been massive. I expect more rain and a dip in the temperature soon.
Just hope the change in the temperature does not spark a mutation in the H1N1 virus to a more deadly strain Cest la vie...sigh. So..here to life and all it beauty and joys.
To None I Wish Ill But To All I Wish Peace And Love

No comments: