Sunday 3 May 2009

Ouch..It Still Hurts







A week has passed and me fractured toe still feels kinda of numb and painful. What can I say but...ouch..lol.

More than a week has passed since the global swine flu...which has yet to abate although reports are saying that number of infections are stabilizing in Mexico. Well, though that may be, the virus is till being detected at around the globe and has passed the 600 mark. Hope its not a repeat of the Spanish Lady or Spanish Flu 1918 where it broke out in three main waves over an eight month period...the worst being the last waves at the end of 1918. Estimated 40 to 50 million deaths worldwide and the present virus, if becomes deadly enough, could take 200million lives....scary ya.

Nevertheless, live goes on and should as it should. All I can do is live it to its fullest and be thankful for being alive and able to love and be loved.

To None I Wish Ill But To All I Wish Peace and Love.

No comments: