Wednesday 20 May 2009

If A Picture Paints A 1000 Words.










Really love the song by Bread... 'If A Picture Paints A 1000 Words'. One of my first song on the guitar...excellent lyrics and chords. Truly a classic.

Art in any form or expression evokes passion within my soul. Be it through music, a painting, ones thoughts in writing or even nature's splendor....they all move me if considered a thing of beauty in my eyes.
So I try to absorb as much of beauty life has to offer. Even more so now as humanity faces the threat of the H1N1 virus that some say is going to reach pandemic levels soon. As of to date, 10,243 infections worldwide with 80 deaths...in about 20-odd days. So, one day at a time...and keep my eyes and heart open to life's beauty.

To None I Wish Ill But To All I Wish Peace and Love.

No comments: