Tuesday 30 September 2008

Water The Source Of Life...and Fun.






Its been quite a trying week for me and my wife on a very personal level. There was not only work to deal with but also the flu we had caught during such a crucial in time in our lives. I will not go into just yet as there is 24 hours to 'pray, wait and see' what our future holds.
It has to do with life...life which we are eager to bring forth although it is still really in the hands of God. That brings me to the present life and the little joys and blessings. As the adage goes...'water is the source of all life' and in that respect I do agree as it also holds a special meaning for me.
It is the pool where my five-year-old ruffian of a child and me spend our time bonding. It is here where I first introduced her to 'water' at the tender age of 18 months. Since then, we look forward to our dip in the pool whenever time and weather permits. Being a ball of energy, the pool offers good fun and an excellent way of tiring her out early for bed. If love means sharing, then that is exactly what we do whenever we are at the pool.
In less than 24-hours, my, my wife and our only child will know if we will be granted the opportunity to love even more........till the....here are some shots of my little ruffian taking a leap of faith.
To None I Wish Ill But To All I Wish Peace And Love.

1 comment:

Me said...

0625 is real early...?

All the very best and may God bless you, Karen and Kyra.