Friday 12 September 2008

A Fore Warning To All


As mentioned, one of my interest is prophecy, in particular that which concerns the future of the world as we know it and the fate of humankind. Over the years, my interest in the subject has grown to include not merely forewarnings uttered by prophets through the ages but also extra biblical sources ranging from prophecies of other religion to so called modern day prophets and clairvoyants, even to the down right charlatan. However, owing to my faith, I tend to lean more toward the biblical prophecies such as the Book of Isaiah, Daniel, Amos, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Hosea, Matthew and Revelations.

Its been almost 20 years since I first started keeping track of global events. Besides shifting through the prophecies, I have tried to view them in context of nature, science and society at large. There is much strife, hatred, greed and confusion in every aspect of the world today.

In my personal opinion, there are signs showing that we are indeed the generation that will live to see great upheavals leading to the transformation of the world as we know it and the evolution of our very being.
Humankind may have reached greater heights in technological innovation and advancement in the sciences yet we have become more and more 'ignorant' as beings. So much so that it echos some of the words uttered by inspired men of God more than 2,000 years ago. Even recent global climatic and political changes are events that fits the biblical description of the signs of the 'birth pangs'.

http://www.usccb.org/nab/bible/isaiah/isaiah24.htm


http://www.usccb.org/nab/bible/matthew/matthew24.htm#foot10


http://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/Rev/Rev006.html


The question, I suppose, is will I be ready when the times comes...when the term 'Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord' is uttered to usher in the coming of the changes? Will I be at peace with myself and content with the life I have led?

Till that time comes...I shall love without fear, exercise forgiveness for the sake of peace and live life with as little regret.

To None I Wish Ill But To All I Wish Peace and Love.

No comments: